Copying 1 scenario rules to another one

Jojo512

Chieftain
Hi
I have managed to clear the "rise of rome" map and make so it has the base game rules and want to use it for the medieval era scenario but I dont know how to copy the rules of the scenario to the new map. Is that even possible?
Thanks

Jojo512, welcome at CFC! :band:[party]

Yes, this is possible and there exist two ways to do it. Both ways need the "Import" option in the C3C editor. You receive a warning message and should follow the steps the editor is advising you.

1. If you open the biq holding the 'cleared' map, you can add the rules from the Middle Ages scenario (all or some parts of them) by tickling the Rules box and following the steps the editor is showing to you.

2. If you open the biq holding the medieval scenario you can import the map from the 'Rise of Rome' scenario or your cleared map from that scenario (all or some parts).

3. Here I imported the 'Middle Ages' rules' and players settings to the 'Rise of Rome' map. The biq is attached to this post. Until now the procedure for this combination is only a matter of seconds - but than the work starts in adapting the situation of the scenario to the imported map (or vice versa).

Attachments

• Import1.jpg
    Import1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Import2.jpg
    Import2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Import 3.jpg
    Import 3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Rise of Rome with Middle Ages rules.jpg
    Rise of Rome with Middle Ages rules.jpg