Core Rules: Do you want to adopt the Faction Requirements amendment?

Do you approve of adding this amendment?

• Abstain, I do not care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Do you approve of the adding the following paragraph under the Elections section of the Core rules?

For a Faction to run in the Prime Faction election, a representative of the Faction must post their desire to run, and post their ruleset for the upcoming term. This proposal may be changed until the start of the Prime Faction election. The proposal is then fixed until the new term starts and may then be changed through the Faction's amendment process. All factions and their rulesets must meet the following requirements to be in the Prime Faction election:
  • The faction must have more than one member
  • The ruleset must explain when their term as Prime Faction will end
  • The ruleset must explain how they will run their Game Sessions
Factions not running for Prime Faction do not need to follow these requirements.

Poll options:
* Yes, I support this addition to the Core Rules
* No, I do not support the addition to the Core Rules
* Abstain, I do no care

Link to discussion thread

This is a Public poll, set to 96 hours duration. If there are more Yes votes than No, this addition will be made to the Core Rules.

Please note that these requirements will NOT apply to the second term election, but the factions are encouraged to follow them!

-- Ravensfire

No i don't think we should enforce factions explaining how they are going to run things, that should be something which factions do anyways by not explaining it then not many people will likely vote for it but i only see enforcing it as something that will make the rules larger.

The one person thing is also obvious, if a faction only has one person its unlikely to get many votes therefore i dont see the need in the ruling.

Lastly i don't think a faction should be forced to say when there term will end but that perhaps in the core rules we add something stating that a factions term must end after 2 months or whatever but similar to the UK government they can hold an election whenever they feel like in that.

Top Bottom