Coronavirus MP Challenge II?

upload_2021-3-19_12-54-26.png

Edit - and I forgot to mention that whatever city was hiding him was captured.

Attachments

• 1899julyEthiopia.zip
    54.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Damn, didn't see this -my apologies as well!

Attachments

• 1899septItaly.rar
    44.8 KB · Views: 33
I once again find myself needing to apologize for missing the turn. In the interests of livening things up and getting this back on the radar for everyone, Menelik II has declared war on Italy! Bardera, Magadoxo, Assab, and Massawa are liberated from the colonial oppressors! Several important technologies are seized! Ethiopia demands Obbia as the price for peace! Carve out your empire elsewhere! The Horn of Africa is for the Ethiopians!

Attachments

• 1899septEthiopia.zip
    55.4 KB · Views: 29
Mama flippin Mia! The dastardly Ethiopians have stabbed me in the back! As soons as our glorious Italian forces have pursued our normal tactic in the event of war of running away at top speed, we'll be back for vengeance. :mad:

Attachments

• 1899novItalia.rar
    44.3 KB · Views: 35
The Kaiser is concerned about the aggressive path the Abyssinians are going currrently and calls too for cease hostilities.
In a speach at the parliament the Kaiser confirmed the alliance between the Kingdom of Italy and the German Empire and announced financial help for the Italian troops in Africa.

Attachments

• 1899novGermany.zip
    55.7 KB · Views: 31
Obbia is captured! The Ethiopian Navy engages Italian ships in the Red Sea! The Ethiopians continue their attack! Africa for the Africans!

Italy has been expelled from all lands Ethiopia claims as their own, and Ethiopia would cease fire if wanted. However, we will not return the Horn and allow another nation to stand menacingly in our back! The choice is Italy's!

Attachments

• 1899novEthiopia.zip
    55.6 KB · Views: 42
Sorry for the delay folks. Italy vows to fight back against the Abyssinians and calls on all the enlightened nations in Africa to do the same before it is too late!

Attachments

• 1900janItaly.rar
    45.5 KB · Views: 32
The Kaiser got green light from the Parliament for fully support the Italians in their war against the Abyssinians.

The Armoured Cruisers MS Kaiser Wilhelm II, MS Fürst Bismarck and others started with the naval bombardement against Abyssinian troops in Magadoxo
German_ship_attacking.jpg

Attachments

• 1900janGermany.zip
    56.2 KB · Views: 33
The Ethiopian navy sinks an Italian cruiser in the Red Sea. Germany's entry in the war means that Witu will need to be added as a concession of peace. It is unacceptable to us that the Horn of Africa would have colonial powers present. Massive recruitments occur. While the coastline will be near impossible to hold, barely any units are homed from there. We intend to fight to the last in defense of the People of the Horn.

Attachments

• 1900janEthiopia.zip
    56.1 KB · Views: 31
Tech, you haven't finished moving your units. I was sorely tempted to use your destroyers to attack Abyssinia and bring you into the war on the side of the virtuous :D

In a speech, the Kaiser rejects the Abbyssian demand of Witu as it isn't negotiable. We didn't start the war. The Kaiser declared too to fight together with our Italian Allies as long as neccessary.

Meanwhile the Imperial navy engaged and sunk an Abyssinian Armoured Cruiser north of Obbia. The international trade routes should be secure for now.
Armoured_Cruiser_sunk.jpg

Attachments

• 1900marGermany.zip
    56.5 KB · Views: 39
civ2 you still have a blinking unit - are you sure you sent the right save?

Top Bottom