Coronavirus, now treatable with ForXthia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr John Campbell thinks early 2022 will see the decline of covid in areas with herd immunity

apparently 93% of people in the UK have anti-bodies, I dont know if thats from the vaccines and infections or if some people had anti-bodies 'naturally'. He is predicting the US will see a rise before 2022 though.

School kids are giving it to their parents and that means a likely increase for middle aged people.

It doesn't matter if some people refuse vaccination, 'herd immunity' doesn't depend on a 100% vaccination rate and they dont justify vaccinating millions who dont need it.
The science is incidental to what I desire in a civilized society. I wouldn’t be pushing for a mandate if the resistant were more cooperative on their own accord, or if some other miracle of science could eliminate the risk for those who have weighed the existing options and got vaccinated. The faults lie with them, not me, so if some suffering is to be borne it should be done by the instigators.

German state allows ALL businesses to ban unvaxxed customers – even for groceries & other essentials
The German state of Hesse has become the first to allow businesses to deny the unvaccinated access even to basic necessities, setting a troubling precedent as its neighbors wrestle with protests against vaccination mandates.

Hessian supermarkets have been granted permission to deny the unvaccinated the right to buy food and other essentials, the state chancellery confirmed to German magazine BILD on Friday. Under the new policy, stores can decide whether to implement the so-called “2G rule,” which means allowing entry only to the vaccinated and recovered – “geimpft” and “genesen” in German, respectively – or the more lax “3G rule” encompassing those who’ve tested negative for the virus (known locally as “getestet”)...

https://www.rt.com/news/537644-hesse-bans-unvaxxed-supermarkets/

US Treasury deputy sec warns unvaxxed Americans that shortages will continue until EVERYONE is jabbed
The deputy secretary at the US Treasury has put Americans on notice that the only way to end the plague of empty shelves around the country is for every resident to be vaccinated. The frank warning came off as a threat to many.

Wally Adeyemo, the Biden administration’s second-highest official in the Treasury Department, appeared to publicly blackmail the still-sizable portion of Americans who have not been vaccinated against Covid-19 during a Thursday ABC interview, seemingly blaming them for the ongoing shortages of consumer goods that have led many to mock the president as ‘Empty Shelves Joe’.

Despite viral photos depicting thousands of cargo ships lined up at the Port of Los Angeles ready to unload their goods, Adeyemo claimed that the supply chain issues plaguing so many US retailers are an international issue and will only let up when a sufficient percentage of the country has been vaccinated...

https://www.rt.com/usa/537637-supply-chain-covid-unvaccinated-biden/

Two hits from RT. Thoughts?

Exiting lockdown, and going out for pub beer, felt pretty different to the first one mid 2020 because while the ACT version of unlocking is going somewhat slowly and we were there in a low density setting, there's a strong vibe that thanks to virtually universal vaccine coverage we are not going backwards from here. We will soon be in a good sustainable normal future. The virus is around, about 50 cases yesterday and about 20 today, but it's fine and okay to spread now.

Hard to tell when it’s not editorializing. Everything Russians complain about with regards to reporting on their own country, RT does it in triplicate.
RT said:
The frank warning came off as a threat to many.
RT said:
appeared to publicly blackmail
RT said:
setting a troubling precedent

Or, in RT speak, it is troubling that many believe that RT appears little more than a flimsy propaganda outlet.

The German state made a good decision, the Treasury guy is right.

I’m talking about the people that lie—that think vaccines cause autism (Andrew Wakefield should be jailed for life)—and say they already had it, blah blah blah. You know what I’m talking about.

oh, I haven't been reading that debate. I was referring specifically to this:

or if some other miracle of science could eliminate the risk for those who have weighed the existing options and got vaccinated.

I interpreted that to mean unvaccinated people are a risk to the vaccinated. Not covid survivors, apparently they get and spread covid less than vaccinated people. This is why people object to the mandate, the science is on their side.

How the hell were republicans able to politicize a goddamn pandemic? Jesus..

Oh, no. Every country politicizes it in its own way.

Just last Saturday, anti-vaxxers in Rome, with the selfless help of the extreme, non-parliamentarian right, assaulted the headquarters of the largest trade union in the country.

The aftermath is visible in this other video.

They actually attempted to pull a 6 January and move on to the parliament, but suddenly the police remembered they existed.

Hard to tell when it’s not editorializing. Everything Russians complain about with regards to reporting on their own country, RT does it in triplicate.
Global journalism went down to much lower standards from around 2013. First in the West, then in Russia.

Or, in RT speak, it is troubling that many believe that RT appears little more than a flimsy propaganda outlet.
Well, despite the flavour of the sandwich we are still discussing its contents. It seems that the contents are correct since you said:
The German state made a good decision, the Treasury guy is right.
Which means you have confirmed the facts of the article and you agree with them. Which was the point of my question. So, thank you.

Why do you think denying people essential goods (i.e. goods needed for their survival) is a viable option in the context of the global fight against the pandemic. We are trying to save all of humanity aren't we? Or are some humans better than others?

Global journalism went down to much lower standards from around 2013.
Of all the dates I've read about the decline of journalistic standards, 2013 is the most recent and... enigmatic.

Why do you think denying people essential goods (i.e. goods needed for their survival) is a viable option in the context of the global fight against the pandemic.
I don't want to shop around a bunch of sick people if I can help it? It's not compulsory anyway, so these people can still go to Coughin' Georg's House of Iron Lungs and still pick up all the ivermectin they want.

Of all the dates I've read about the decline of journalistic standards, 2013 is the most recent and... enigmatic.
Genuinely curious which dates you would consider relatively clear. Unless you are saying that people always complain about these standards.

I don't want to shop around a bunch of sick people if I can help it? It's not compulsory anyway, so these people can still go to Coughin' Georg's House of Iron Lungs and still pick up all the ivermectin they want.
I don't want to shop around sick people either, but the idea that all unvaccinated people are sick is ... kinda sick. Can they really go to Coughin' Georg's House of Iron Lungs? What if all the shops take a democratic decision to obey the current recommendation? Where do you suppose these people should shop? Notquitesopeople Dumpster McDump?

I don't want to shop around sick people either, but the idea that all unvaccinated people are sick is ... kinda sick.
Is that what I said?

Where do you suppose these people should shop?
If they're so gosh-darn self-reliant and resilient then they don't need no fuddy-duddy ol' shops.

@Gelion, are you really comparing journalism in Russia with western world?

Is that what I said?
Not directly. Your further statement seems to incline towards my interpretation though.

If they're so gosh-darn self-reliant and resilient then they don't need no fuddy-duddy ol' shops.
Gotcha, thanks.

@Gelion, are you really comparing journalism in Russia with western world?
The quality of it, yes. In very vague terms. Is that too much?

German state allows ALL businesses to ban unvaxxed customers – even for groceries & other essentials
The German state of Hesse has become the first to allow businesses to deny the unvaccinated access even to basic necessities, setting a troubling precedent as its neighbors wrestle with protests against vaccination mandates.

Hessian supermarkets have been granted permission to deny the unvaccinated the right to buy food and other essentials, the state chancellery confirmed to German magazine BILD on Friday. Under the new policy, stores can decide whether to implement the so-called “2G rule,” which means allowing entry only to the vaccinated and recovered – “geimpft” and “genesen” in German, respectively – or the more lax “3G rule” encompassing those who’ve tested negative for the virus (known locally as “getestet”)...

https://www.rt.com/news/537644-hesse-bans-unvaxxed-supermarkets/

US Treasury deputy sec warns unvaxxed Americans that shortages will continue until EVERYONE is jabbed
The deputy secretary at the US Treasury has put Americans on notice that the only way to end the plague of empty shelves around the country is for every resident to be vaccinated. The frank warning came off as a threat to many.

Wally Adeyemo, the Biden administration’s second-highest official in the Treasury Department, appeared to publicly blackmail the still-sizable portion of Americans who have not been vaccinated against Covid-19 during a Thursday ABC interview, seemingly blaming them for the ongoing shortages of consumer goods that have led many to mock the president as ‘Empty Shelves Joe’.

Despite viral photos depicting thousands of cargo ships lined up at the Port of Los Angeles ready to unload their goods, Adeyemo claimed that the supply chain issues plaguing so many US retailers are an international issue and will only let up when a sufficient percentage of the country has been vaccinated...

https://www.rt.com/usa/537637-supply-chain-covid-unvaccinated-biden/

I need to check the first, but probably not true, since my parents live there, and my sister (living behind the border) is not vaccinated, so I think I would have heard about it.
There was some tightening of ruled though, dont know the details.

EDIT: Nope, this is legit, sorry. Seems to not be widely used though.

Last edited:
How many on CFC have suffered from Covid? I believe I caught it right back at the start of the pandemic and it was horrendous. Since then my partner definitely got it, and has suffered long Covid ever since. Both fully vaccinated now, though she will get a booster soon.

The numbers in the UK are so high and it is scary!

Just last Saturday, anti-vaxxers in Rome, with the selfless help of the extreme, non-parliamentarian right, assaulted the headquarters of the largest trade union in the country.

Same thing happened in Melbourne a few weeks ago, against the construction union.

I saw on the news that Covid scientists are reporting incidents of death threats and sometimes physical assaults. Especially the ones that have gone public with something to say about the research, etc.

What the hell is wrong with people? This is as bad as the anti-vaxxers in British Columbia blocking access to hospitals while they protest. Every one of them should have been arrested and jailed for doing that. Not to mentioon the continuous assault of nurses and other health care professionals. It makes me sick to my stomach. Having been attacked myself while working in the ER, I can certainly sympathize with the people on the front lines. No wonder nurses are leaving the profession. Long shifts, no staff, no support, and they are getting attacked on top of it? What kind of a world do we live in when the people who are trying to help keep people alive and healthy are being brutalized?

People getting completely nuts recently.
Just read most popular blog posts, one Canadian immigrant complains that Canada has become dictatorship, forces her to get vaccinated and she is considering to go back to Russia.
Another one, people are discussing some tabloid article which claims that covid vaccines cause AIDS. Hundreds of comments.
Meanwhile, Russia exceeded thousand deaths per day, government doesn't give a crap, only few regional governors imposed more restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom