Corporation Kit

Any pics snipper? I'm sort of confused as to what this is. Admittedly I have yet to even make a corporation in game. ;)

I'm nearing completion of my first one now. Just need to edit some Civilopedia text and minor fixes.
The only drawback is that there is not currently enough room to show them in city screen and corporate advisor screen. I will have to wait before I can had more.

I'm nearing completion of my first one now. Just need to edit some Civilopedia text and minor fixes.
The only drawback is that there is not currently enough room to show them in city screen and corporate advisor screen. I will have to wait before I can had more.

If your referring to the displaying icons in the corporate screen. I made a fix (it is not perfect) to either show 43 or 47 religions in the religion screen. This can easily be modified for corporations if you plan on using that many.

I think Jeckel will have a fix for the city screen displaying religions shortly, and when it is done of course it is not to hard to make it work with corporations.

Anyway here is a link for what I did. I don't know if you are planning on using that many. If you tell me a number I can get the corporate screen working.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=240440

Thank you ! :D

I don't want to go further than 12 religions and 12 corporations. I will be very happy if you help me to achieve the python for that. I know for sure that others mods are considering this same number for corporations ( WWII 1939 ).

I will contact you tomorrow as it will be easier for me to tell you about my goal.
:hatsoff:

Yup twelve is good number :)
good job with buttons snipperrabbit! :)

I worked on the corporate screen a bit. Here is one way of doing it below. The only problem is you need to make a dummy corporation at the end with no image or text.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/112213/ReligionCorporationScreen.zip

Of course rename this file without the number in front of it by removing the 12. I left it on there only because I made one for 44 corporations as well.

As for a religion screen an odd number is better rather than an even number because of the no state religion icon. So I rather you tell me either 11 or 13, but I can still do 12 if you are sure.
I will trying messing with city screen.

Update I adjusted the religion screen a little.

Just to let you know we have a fix for the city screen in Woc that I put in that came from Jeckel. The icons are not displayed if you do not have the corporation in the city, and the buttons shrink as you receive more.

It as well planned in the WoC to add a scrollbar to the corporation and religion screens.

As for the screen showing how much gold I don't know.

Thank you, Johny ! You're very welcome and I'm looking forward to WoC 1.0 release.
Ekmek, I think it needs a python modif to reflect what that can be seen in the corporation HQ city screen. I believe that when mousing over gold income there is a line for the corporation output. Though, I'm not a coder so I might be wrong.

The corporation and religion screens might not be in by v 1.00. Don't know for sure when. The person who is working on adding the scroll bar in the SDK is busy fixing any bugs at the moment. So I can not tell you when they will be done for sure.

But the city screens fixes are in the maininterface.py now. If you download the WoC.

We don't have a lot of C++ coders at the moment. So the one main coder we have has done a lot, and only has so much time.

P.S.
I am not really a coder. I mainly work on art.

The WoC has some major changes to the TGA now as well. Now there is 125 spots on the TGA for religions and corporations combined. Basically that equals 62 total possible for corporations and religions combined. Also have unlimited resources on the TGA now. The religion and corporation screens are still planned, but not done yet.

I hate to ask, but can I get a screenshot?

I looked into the gold thing, and I think I found where its at in the code but not sure where to put it in the corporation screen. I found the code in the main (city) screen where it does the loop for corporations.

Also, since the city part on the corp screen tells nothing (so I favor removing it) is it possible to add a line underneath the icon that just tells how many cities (in the world, all players) the corporation is in? I figure its a loop of al cities, or maybe an array. I hate asking, but I haven't messed with pyton before. thx.

Top Bottom