1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Correct way to use death mana?

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by mickyd47, Mar 1, 2013.

1. mickyd47

mickyd47 Resident Lurker

If using death mana to cast necromancy spells is considered missuse of the death sphere by Arawn what kind of spells would be acceptable to Arawn. Spells that just kill people? I can't think of any. Anyone more knowledgeable know or could at least guess?

2. Calavente

Calavente Richard's voice

nice one here.
    I hereby summon Magister_Cultuum !!

3. Qgqqqqq

Qgqqqqq Chieftain

Funny enough I was just reading a modmod which split death into death and evil spells.
    It was all stuff like rest and calm.

4. mickyd47

mickyd47 Resident Lurker

Interesting. What's the name of this mod? I'd like to check it out.

5. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

This is the Death mana 'pedia entry from Magister Modmod (I originally copied this right from the last release, but then noticed some typos and decided to rewrite some parts.):

It is a bit hard to think of an Arawn-approved death spell. If they did exist, they might involve killing but not just killing anyone. They might deal with suicide or euthanasia. Some spells might also have to do with convincing others to give up on tasks that have no real chance of success or which would simply require more effort than they are worth.

6. Qgqqqqq

Qgqqqqq Chieftain