Corruption in C3C

chunkymonkey

Procrastinator
Something I've never quite got to grips with is how corruption and waste are calculated for each of my cities. I'd like to be a little more streetwise before i start the next COTM, so could anyone please point me in the direction of any corruption guides for Conquests 1.22 they know about? I've looked all over the place (probably not very hard), but can't find anything.

The more numbers and formulae and stuff the better. I'm mathematistical at heart ;)

Also, the description of a government's attitude to corruption is not very specific. How does Problematic compare to, say, Rampant or whatever the descriptions are?

i dunno the answer to you question but i agree about the descriptions. they are ******ed. sometimes you cant tell which is bigger let alone by how much

Minimal<Nuisance<Problematic<Rampant
Communal depends on how many cities you have.

When looking at the corruption equations, not that corruption has two basic components. First is distance and the second is number of cities.

Once you go above your OCN, commy becomes more attrative of a gov. The OCN is determined by map size but is modified by your FP, gov, courthouse, policestation, WLKD and commercial trait. That adds quite a bit of variance. Also, corruption is calculated for each city but changes as you add more cities.

The next is distance from your palace but also from your FP.

Finally, The order a city was founded matters. This is called rank. Cities captured with earlier founding but same distance as your original cities may have lower corruption.

Top Bottom