Requires Events Activated
UA - Isle of Beauty
Cities gain +1 Culture and +1 point for GWAM per 3 Coast or Forest/Jungle worked by the City, +2 per Natural Wonder, and +1 per 2 Mountain within the workable territory of the City, scaling with Era. Expending cultural Great People gives temporary benefits unique to each type.
- The Era scaling is the following : 1/1/2/2/3/3/4/4
- The code takes into account a mix of tiles (for example 2 Forests / Jungles + 1 Coast)
- Lakes counts as Coast tiles here
- As pointed out in the formulation, you don't need to work Mountain tiles to gain the bonus
- The GPeople points (GWAM = Great Writer + Great Artist + Great Musician) gained thanks to the UA are affected by GP generation modifiers (exemple : National Monument)
Spoiler Cultural Great People bonuses :
- GWriter : +1 Science from GPTIs and +5 % Production in all Cities for 15 turns, scaling with Era
- GArtist : +1 Gold from Luxury Resources, +1 Food from Bonus Resources and +4 GAP from WW for 15 turns, scaling with Era
- GMusician : +5 XPs to all Units, +1 Faith from Specialists and +1 Culture to Strategic Resources for 15 turns, scaling with Era
UU1 - Macchieri (replaces the Commando)
Unlocked at Metallurgy (instead of Railroad)
450 Production cost (instead of 600)
24 CS / 30 RCS (1 Range)
Ignores Terrain Cost
Maquisard - When starting its turn in Rough terrain (Hill, Forest / Jungle, Mountain), deals 15 damages to adjacent hostile Units and can move after attacking this turn
Removed - Brute Force, Reconnaissance, Treasure Hunter, Attack Bonus (25)
UB1 - Furtezza (replaces the Castle)
Unlocked at Chivalry
300 Production Cost
1 GPT maintenance cost
8 CS, flat damage reduction of 2
+1 Production to Quarries and Fishing Boats
Heals 100 HP of the City whenever a cultural GPeople is expended
+10 XP to Archer and Scout Units produced in the City
1 Artist specialist
1 GWArt slot
Spoiler 4UC Compatibility :
UU2 - Armigeri (replaces the Spearman)
Unlocked at Military Theory (instead of Bronze Working)
70 Production cost
Marauder - Ignores Terrain cost ; +3 XP when pillaging, +5 XP when killing an hostile Unit and +10 XP when plundering a TRoute. Lost upon upgrade.
Removed - Formation I
UB2 - Stantari (replaces the Monument)
65 Production Cost
+34% faster border growth in the City.
Settlers and Workers produced in the City gain the 'Across all Boundaries' promotion.
+10 Food whenever Borders grow naturally.
1 GWMusic slot
-1 less Unhappiness from Urbanization
'Across all Boundaries' promotion : Unit can Embark, cross Mountains and gains +1 Vision.
Original mod Credits :
- Danmacsch: Design, SQL, Lua, Text, Art (Leaderscreen, Icons, misc)
- Scapegrace: Design
- JFD: Lua
- Machiavelli: Lua
- Regalman: Map
- Civitar: Original Macchieri model
- L'Alba: Peace Theme - A mane arresu
- I Muvrini: War Theme - Diu vi salvi regina
- Gedemon, Nutty: Original Armigeri model from Ethnic Diversity (Hannibal Mercenary)
- Astérix Rage: Leader Icon Patina
- Hinin: Research, Design, Macchieri 3d models modifications, UnitIcons and BuildingIcons, FlagIcons, new GameTexts, Diplomacy and AI flavors, Testing
- gwennog : SQL, Lua, Design, help on UnitIcons and BuildingIcons, CivIcon, Armigeri 3d models modifications, Testing
- DMS, JFD, Adan_eslavo, Sukritact: lua inspiration and source
- Irkalla: Civ Icon guide
- Deliverator: 3d model guide
- HungryForFood: Lua API wiki
- Astérix Rage: Icon and Screen dimension guide, valuable advice for the artistic part
- Histoire de la Corse et des Corses par J-M Arrighi et O. Jehasse.
- Grosjean Roger. "Le complexe torréen fortifié de Cucuruzzu (Lèvie, Corse). Première campagne de fouilles, 1963". In: Bulletin de la Société préhistorique française. Études et travaux, tome 61, n°1, 1964. pp. 185-194.
- Pascale Paoli, Un Corse des Lumières par M. Vergé-Franceschi
Spoiler Previous version (V3) :
Mountain in the Sea
Each Great General or Great Admiral expended increases the length of Golden Ages by 3% (max 60%). Buildings constructed during Golden Ages yield additional Culture. Citadels yield Tourism and Golden Age Points.
- Cost Less (20%)
- +10% Ranged Combat Strength
- -10% Combat Strength
- Starts with O Saremo Liberi and Oculta in a Machja Promotions
- O Saremo Liberi : Ignores terrain movement penalties, +20% Ranged Combat Strength in Rough Terrains, -15% Defense Strength in Open Terrain.
- Oculta in a Machja : Enemy units ending their turn adjacent to it take 10 HP damage if the Macchieri is on a Hill, Jungle, or Forest Tile.
- -20% Production Cost
- Does not require Walls
- Grants land military units the Great Generals I promotion
- +2 Tourism
- 10 Culture and Golden Age Points as an Instant Boost every time the city frontier expends
- 50 Tourism when it's built
Spoiler 4UC Compatibility: :
- +1 Combat Strength
- Start with Assimilazione and Capimachja Promotions
- Assimilazione: Unit gains Culture on Kill.
- Capimachja: Unit gains Great General Points on Promotion.
- Same effects as the Monument
- Coastal Stantari provide +1 Great Admiral Point and Land Stantari +1 Great General Point.
- +1 Border Growth every 3 Coast tiles and +1 Golden Age Points every 3 Mountain tiles worked by the City.