COTM125 Hittites Demigod - Pre-Game Discussion

Lord AJ

The Quartermaster

In the 125th Conquests Game of the Month you will rule as King Mursilis over the Hittites, who are Commercial and Expansionist. You start the game with the knowledge of Pottery and Alphabet. Your unique unit is the Three-Man-Chariot that replaces the chariot.

The game details are as follows:

Map Size: Standard
Topography: 60 percent ocean
Restless barbs
Landform: Continents
AI Agression: Normal

The following changes have been made to make the game "slightly" easier to play and finish:
The human player begins with 2 settlers and 100 gold in the treasury.
The AIs start with 3 defensive units instead of 6.

The normal changes to the Conquests rules apply to this game: Iron locations are fixed, and Workers instead of Settlers can be popped from Goody Huts. In addition to this, the following changes have been made to terrain causing Disease in order to limit the impact of chance on the competition:

Flood Plains do not cause Disease
Jungles and Wetland have their Disease level lowered from 50% to 25%
Knowledge of Sanitation cancels Disease in Jungles and Wetlands

Here is the start location;):

All the best people.:)

Attachments

• cotm 125 start.JPG
    cotm 125 start.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 220
  • wpid-Photo-20141103030151.jpg
    wpid-Photo-20141103030151.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 243
I agree with settle in place. Once I see the mini-map, I'll probably decide if the 2nd settler will head to the equator. I will probably build granary in the capital after a 2nd scout. Research will be up the writing path for to The Republic (this will be a close race). Long term goal not sure, but might go for Diplomatic if I can avoid early wars.

Looks like a fun and interesting one!

I agree, settle in place, then see where to send the second settler. With 2 cows, that'll be quite the settler pump to start.

Top Bottom