1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Could somebody make me a map?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by William GBTW, Mar 20, 2007.

1. William GBTW

William GBTW 73h 1337 H4x0rz

Could somebody help me?

For almost a year I have been wanting to do a Texas Scenrio/Mod. But I haven't been able to make a map. I've gone through biq after biq of failed mapping attempts. The reason? Because I am too exacting. I live here in Texas and its hard for me to leave out creeks, rivers and other significant features. I cannot make a map of the place I live in, I know that's wierd but if you thikn about it your find it makes sense.

What I need is a preferably Large Map of Texas. Do not worry about resources if you don't want to.

Please somebody help me :lol:

If you can help let me know.

Thanks,

William

2. Synobun

Synobun Deity

You could ask Last Conformist to crop a map for you.

3. Mirc

Mirc Not mIRC!!!

I'm afraid that wouldn't be big enough. I can crop maps too, but I don't think you'd find any with a big enough Texas.

4. Yoda Power

Yoda Power ✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

How big do you want it?

5. William GBTW

William GBTW 73h 1337 H4x0rz