Could someone P-Edit some storyboards for me?

zulu9812

The Newbie Nightmare
For some reason, P-Edit doesn't work on my machine. Utahjazz7 usually does this sort of thing for me, but he's not answering his email. Any kind soul wish to volunteer?

if you need to know how to use PEdit to make a CIV palette just visit my tutorial on my sig:'Tutorial'

zulu9812 said:
For some reason, P-Edit doesn't work on my machine. Utahjazz7 usually does this sort of thing for me, but he's not answering his email. Any kind soul wish to volunteer?

It doesn't work at all? Do you get a message when you try to run it?

Hey zulu, I took a sneak peak at the unit and it really looks good. But if you're going to do another render, 2 suggestions:
It looks like he's wearing blue jeans. Do they come in beige? Or maybe some other color, like green.
His beard blends into his shirt. Its hard to distinguish. Since he's scandinavian, perhaps dirty blonde or red would work better.
ED- Actually, the pants could easily be changed in the pallete. Not so possible with the beard..

Oh, I thought the red on the shield was. Hmm, that means purple pants for the vikings. Not a huge deal though. But the beard is still doesn't contrast very well.

Top Bottom