Council Vote for Chief Justice

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
This is a council vote to accept the appointment of Octivian X as Chief Justice.

Please vote yes or no.

Octavian as chief justice? I can only wonder if doughnuts will get special rights....
Very well, he seems like the right God for the job, the FA votes
YES

...even if he did support Falcon in the civil war, hahaha

Ehecatl Atzin

You know... I think not many people are voting since they know the game is over. :) If I have to choose another person, this could go on and on and Donsig will never get a fair PI. ;) Then we'd have to PI the system! :D

LOL! oh no! he's getting a trial! fair or not!!! hahahaha

Ehecatl Atzin

If the deputies are available for these department heads, they would be able to vote here after the thread has been up for 48 hours, I believe. That might get enough votes to make a majority...

I thought it was 36 hours?

Originally posted by Cyc
I thought it was 36 hours?

Maybe. I am to tired right now to look a the constitution.:crazyeye: Regardless, if you are a deputy, and you notice your leader hasn't voted, please check the constitution, then the current time against the time this thread was opened, and vote if you are entitled. PLEASE!

Section J, Point 2 of the Code of Standards

An official is considered absent from the forum when they have not responded to a requierd inquiry (Cabinet Vote, request in the official's department thread) in 36 hours.

Falcon02, curufinwe, Strider, and Zarn will be officially considered absent in 7 hours. I believe Zarn announced his absence.

I've seen Falcon and Curufinwe elsewhere. Also, Falcon is starting college (in Maryland, college starts this week), and Strider is going to school, too. I wonder if they're busy getting ready. Besides, the game is technically over, so, maybe they don't see the need to read their respected threads. What happens if no one else votes yes/no?

It's 2-0 with 4 not voting.

Responding in thread as clarification of vote was requested by Chieftess.

You must achieve a quorum and simple majority of respondants. I believe the vote stands at 3-0. You need one more YES or ABSTAIN vote.

If no one ever votes again, then Octavian is not confirmed.

Has anyone PM'd these leaders?

I Raven1er, will represent Zarn for the Domestic Department.
My vote is yes, as long as Octavian says "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!" and also as long as he doesnt give jelly-filled doughnuts special rights.

I CivGeneral, will represent Falcon02 for the Millitary Department.
I vote yes for Octavian X :). As Homer Simpson says "Mmmmm. Doughnut."

I confirm CivGeneral's vote
Yes, sorry

I'm back.... Sorry (I went on a quick vacation before starting school)

Ok, a quorum (I think? :p) has been met, and Octivian X is the new Chief Justice.

Top Bottom