Counsel of Internal Affairs Term VI: Rise of the Fanatican Empire

Emp.Napoleon

SUPER EMP!
Greetings!

This is the thread for the Fourth King of Fanatica, His Royal Highness Emp. Napoleon. Post here if you need to ask me something, complain about the government, or if you would like to join the EMP fan club.

Current Deputy:

First Lord of Thunder Falls and High Counsel Rik Meelet the Turnplayer

If you have any problems with the turn, tell him, I hope to never touch the turn.

Currently, Rik Meelet will play the turn 99.9% of the time. In the case he cannot, another counsel will play the turn for him. If no other counsel is available, I will play the turn myself, but this will most likely not happen.

Past Kings of Fanatica:
King Donozan Zoi
King Cheetah
King Akots

Honestly , Internal Affairs is not a proper naming for the Kings office, is sounds something like the Untouchables or Serpico, or some internal police investigation unit.

Provolution said:
Honestly , Internal Affairs is not a proper naming for the Kings office, is sounds something like the Untouchables or Serpico, or some internal police investigation unit.

Maybe it is :mischief:

Did you really think Rik was just turnplayer :p

Royal Decree #1 (CoIA Order)

Turn 143 may not be played until tomorrow evening 3:00 PM PST/ 11:00AM GMT at the earliest. As soon as possible the Administrative Council and any other citizens will meet tomorrow to discuss what to do due to the war. This turn will preferably be played in a turnchat form. If it is needed, we will hold the turn 24 hours, this is worth it. You may open the save to post screenshot, but no moving unites yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I am supporting a foritfying of Iron Island, but I will go into greater details later. But for now, DO NOT PLAY THE SAVE UNTIL WE CAN DISCUSS STRATAGY!

Ouch. We were betrayed by all.

The only reason we're weaker is because of the worst starting position. Or at least very bad compared to others.

Ankka said:
Ouch. We were betrayed by all.

The only reason we're weaker is because of the worst starting position. Or at least very bad compared to others.
That's why we must go for the Military tech option on the tech tree. I think it will be good for us to get KT. We should also do our best to get AoW and LW because the chepaer it is for us to upgrade units the better. We need to have as many units as possible, so we need to be well prepared for all eventualities.

classical_hero said:
That's why we must go for the Military tech option on the tech tree. I think it will be good for us to get KT. We should also do our best to get AoW and LW because the chepaer it is for us to upgrade units the better. We need to have as many units as possible, so we need to be well prepared for all eventualities.
You posted that before you knew about the UN-thread, right?

Emp.Napoleon said:
As soon as possible the Administrative Council and any other citizens will meet tomorrow to discuss what to do due to the war.

When & where? I think as many of us as possible need to attend.

Royal Decree #2 (CoIA Order)

All Fanaticans are here by forbidden from posting at the UN forum. The only people who can are the current Administrative Counsel (CoIA, CoFA, and CoMA.) Ths is to stop the flamming going on.

Top Bottom