1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Cows need your help!

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by gimper42, Jun 18, 2019.

1. gimper42

gimper42 Warlord

I was really hoping for a better fix for pasture tiles in this June patch. Specifically: Cows. They're just not very useful. Unless you plan on sitting through a very long game, you will never see more than 3 food and 1 production from those tiles unless you take the one pantheon that targets them with + culture.

The problem, as I see it, is that these tiles often show up in empty green areas of the map where you find little, if any, other production tiles nearby.

The solution would be to give Cows on grassland a flat +1 production boost. Leave pastures as they are so that when improved in the Ancient Era, Cows on grassland are giving 3 food and 2 production. This would actually put pastures on a more even footing with mines, which I think is what the devs stated was their goal in this patch.