CP 63.1/CBP 10.1 hotfix - released (Sept. 17th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazebo

Lord of the Community Patch
Supporter
Hey all,
Quick hotfixes for the mods. Should fix the savegame issue. I couldn't reproduce the Great Diplomat bug from CSD that some of you mentioend, but may have fixed it by adding an XML tag for great diplomats in the CP (related to unified yields). New versions will appear in main 'How to Install' thread momentarily. As always, make sure to clear your cache when loading new versions of the mods.

Cheers,
G

Still getting the great diplomat spam. AI got it first this time.

Still getting the great diplomat spam. AI got it first this time.

When does this start for you?

I'm playing with the newest combo and have made it to the classical age so far without seing any bugs at all.

\Skodkim

skodkim> happened in the late classical era

You are using v24 of CSD, yes? Also, you've made sure to clear your cache, etc.? Like I said, I have not been able to reproduce this error.
G

I deleted everything in \Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache before starting a game with the new mod versions. I'm new to Civ V - your "etc" suggests I should be doing something else? :)

Here's my full list of mods:

AI - Smart (v 2)
City-State Diplomacy Mod (CSD) for Brave New World (v 24)
Civ IV Diplomatic Features (v 10)
Community Balance Patch (v 10) ** actually this is 10.1 **
Community Patch (v 63) ** actually 63.1 **
Global - City Bombard Range (v 1)
Global - City Forest Bonus (v 3)
Global - City Working Distance (v 7)
More Luxuries (v 152)
More Pantheons - Addon (v 120)
UI - Trade Routes Enhancements (v 6)

Ok, made it to the medieval age and I have to agree. Great Diplomat spawning is totally screwed!

First of all my Capital has -584927.23 out of 150 GD points needed to spawn a GD. Second It seems that the English don't have the same problem. Took at look at the map and they had at least two active GD's plus I can see that they already created an embassy.

Screenshots included.

Oh, and yeah I rund a lot of other mods too, but my feeling is that this is CPP related.

\Skodkim

Just went back to a save game 20 turns earlier to test a theory.

Here the GD counter wasn't broken so I wen't to the English territory and had a look - no GD spamming either. I think this is somehow related to the mechanics breaking after the first GD is spawned. Since someone (the English??) beat me to the Forum it's likely that this wasn't me in this game.

\Skodkim

Okay, so I've looked it over right quick, and I added a unified yield table for the GD that wasn't there. On my end, it seems to be working. I produced GDs naturally and via the Roman Forum, and I did not notice any bizarre numbers. I even tried saving and loading just to make sure it wasn't a save corruption issue. Here's the version I tested - try it out and let me know if it works.
G

Attachments

• Community Patch (v 63.2).civ5mod
    1.2 MB · Views: 122
Just started a new game with 63.2 and played enough turns to spawn two Great diplomats.

I Didn't see any problems - of course I dont know it's related to that but keeping my fingers crossed!!

\Skodkim

Just started a new game with 63.2 and played enough turns to spawn two Great diplomats.

I Didn't see any problems - of course I dont know it's related to that but keeping my fingers crossed!!

\Skodkim

Let's hope! If so, I'll update the main post with the fix.
G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom