Cpu only?

Jordus

Chieftain
Hey there..been a lurker forever and I always seem to find the info or figure it out..but not this time. I tried to search it but got nothing.

Anyway, Is there a way to make a game all cpu or cpu only? ( I know I'm sick). I just wanted to watch a game play out. Every now and then I think it would be cool. Anyway I looked through world builder and "BAT" and could not see a way.

Thanks for your time.

Its simple enough to just start a map with you on it, then move yourself to a WBed island surrounded by mountains (so they'll never meet you). While you're watching a comp game anyway you might as well attempt to balance all the starts including room to expand.

Oh also make sure you use a bunch of Gspys to give yourself enough espionage to observe all AIs (and a few to roam about).

Anyway, Is there a way to make a game all cpu or cpu only?

CPU? What the hell are you talking about? The CPU is a physical piece of doped, etched silicon inside your computer. Are you talking about the AI?

You know perfectly well what he was talking about, and "CPU" as a stand-in for "AI" is not exactly uncommon. Lay off.

Oh also make sure you use a bunch of Gspys to give yourself enough espionage to observe all AIs (and a few to roam about).

Or play with Ctrl-Z turned on. Maybe there's some stuff you don't see then though?

Top Bottom