Crack... WoW

Sarevok

Civ3 Scenario Creator
For the last 3 months I have had a serious abscense from these forums. It is because I got a new computer and discovered "The Crack of Games": World of Warcraft.

Before I proceed to pase pictures form this game all over this forum, does anyone else paly this game? or shall I resort to pasting these pictures to show what I have been doing for the last 3 months?

I play, as do a few others I believe, but I think you should paste all those pictures anyway. :p

Personally I avoid crackgames, but most of us probably still knows about WoW... Pictures are always fun though :)

I've been playing since day one. Which is saying something cause I played DAoC for only 4 or 5 months and SWG for one month, I get bored easily. But not with WoW, I still have like half the instances to go through, 2 alts to level to 60, and various people to mess around with. I just wish Blizzard would stop adding end game content for just one patch. Why? Cause all the 60s catch up with end game patch content get bored cause they don't want to level an alt and d the same quests ALL over again and then leave for a spell. I imagine making mid level and low level content would be a breeze compared to endgame stuff

Ill post the pics in URL form linking to my personal forum (Join!), that way people wont blow the crap out of their internet connections on this page.

Here... Ill post a few now and the rest later.

Stormwind

Orgrimmar

Crossroads battle

Stratholme

BTW, my main character is currently not being palyed so they can get a rest bonus to fill up to the end of their lvl. Most of these pics were taken some time ago, my main (who took all but the Orgrimmar pics) is currently halfway through lvl 59.

Matrix said:
What's a "crackgame"?
Addictive (fun?) games with no real end that you pay, often monthly, fees for?!

Examples: Ultima Online, Everquest, Dark Ages of Camelot, World of Warcraft.

I just avoid some games on principes.

Civilization falls under "crackgames" its one of those "Just one more turn then I'll go to bed" sorta things.

I play WoW too! But I haven't really had the time to play it recently since I got a job and SimCity 4, my new Gamecube and, soon enough, Civ 4 take up a lot of my free time. I'm on the Shadow Council server as Kylle, a 58 mage. The last two levels are always the hardest. :D

I think levelling from 50-60 was the most fun part. Went quite fast too, all you really need is to do the quests in EPL and Winterspring and avoid spending too much time in instances and battlegrounds.

I play WoW - end-game is a lot of fun if you get a decent guild :)

(Oh, and the last two lvls I grinded in WP in 12 hours /played :p)

Mise, you running MC and BWL these days?

I recently started a warlock on EU Daggerspine (PvP) and I levelled up to 30 in a jiffy. Things are so much easier the second time around. :)

WickedSmurf said:
Mise, you running MC and BWL these days?
I can't do MC that much because the guild do it at stupid times =/ Only on weekends :(

43 days /played and still no epix :p What about you?

Mise said:
I can't do MC that much because the guild do it at stupid times =/ Only on weekends :(

43 days /played and still no epix :p What about you?

I've found 3 epix (Destiny, Bow of Searing Arrows and Hammer of the Northern Wind) but I sold them all to buy an epic mount. :D

Gonna have to check /played when I get home from work.

Top Bottom