Cranking up the Psycho factor

b7fanatix

Warlord
A few patches ago, especially in Vanilla / G&K, I used to complain that every single leader in the game was a backstabbing, warmongering b'stard. With G&K and current patches however, i can't seem to get DoWed for minding my own business even if i hand stock the Pangea with history's worst tyrants.

It seems it doesn't matter which leader you meet as your neighbour, rather than the version of the game you are playing, as to how they will react towards you. At least with GNK it seem prior good behaviour/relations matter a little more, and hated warmongers do get their comeuppance.

I miss the sense of danger. What i'd like to do is mod some of the leaders to make them really, really dangerous, so that if i put them in my game i'm pretty much guaranteed to get attacked. Leave the others as more peaceful so that if i want a less nutty game i can pick them, or find myself defending them from the warmongers.

Which folder are the BNW leader attributes kept in? I found a folder but it only had the vanilla leaders.

Also do i need to mod things to make them more likely to war the player rather than other AIs? Some of my attempts at setting myself up for a defensive war game ended up with all the agressive AIs destroying each other and falling two eras behind in tech.

Top Bottom