1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Crash on Turn 195 - Earth 1936-1945

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Chinoca, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Chinoca

Chinoca Chieftain

Hi, first TY VM for the amazing work with this Mod.
    It's the second time I'm playing this particular scenario, playing as Japan and I'm getting frustrated cause the game crashes exactly when it was suposed for me to get back in action and atack Pearl Harbour, in the end of turn 195 - Dec 1st 1941.

Already tried deleting the cache folder content, tried to restart from a number of diferent previous saves (manual, quick and auto), with diferent actions and situations but no success (it happened to me before when I played England in a less harder option, was abble to walk around this situation by changing the ending action before the turn ends, can't remember details...).

Here is the Lua.log file, I'd really apreciate any help with this, i'd really love to be abble to launch my attack on you, European and American plagues :lol:

Tks in advance

Attached Files:

• Lua.rar
      File size:
      51.3 KB
      Views:
  2. spinyflower

spinyflower Chieftain

I have the exact same problem :/