1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Crash to desktop - Me, Bug or BAT? 2.1 and 2.0

Discussion in 'Civ4 - BTS Unaltered Gameplay (BUG, BAT and BULL)' started by Revenant, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Revenant

Revenant Warlord

I had been using Buffy for a while with the occasional crash on exit (not sure which version) but wanted to upgrade to the newest BUG version. So I performed a clean install of BTS and went with BAT 2.1. This would crash when I would exit to desktop or main menu. I read there were some issues with 2.1 so I performed another clean install and went with 2.0. It played ok for most of the first game until about halfway through the game when I would get random crashes.

I just about managed to finish the game last night but now I can't even load any of the previous saves! I tried starting a new game just a minute ago but when I quit it crashes again. I have a pretty good computer (4gb ram, 512mb graphics, Vista 32 bit, 2.2g quad core) so I'm not sure what's causing the problems.

Any suggestions/questions/feedback welcome

:confused:

2. EmperorFool

EmperorFool Deity

If you post a saved game I will see if I can load it here.

3. Revenant

Revenant Warlord

Here it is. It's pretty close to the end of the game. BTW I kept getting a crash when I discovered physics.. had to reload 4 times before I got it!

Thanks for the quick response :goodjob:

Attached Files: