Crash when moving screen around.

Petete

Chieftain
I updated the SVN today, 27/11/2012. Game loads fine and I can actually do stuff around. But as soon as I start scrolling around the map the game just, exits. No CTD message it just like shows my desktop and that is it. Problem happens with or without viewports.

Attached the file here. It's a GEM on Snail I think 50~ Civs.

Attachments

• Huayna Capac BC-1893.rar
    7.1 MB · Views: 38
I updated the SVN today, 27/11/2012. Game loads fine and I can actually do stuff around. But as soon as I start scrolling around the map the game just, exits. No CTD message it just like shows my desktop and that is it. Problem happens with or without viewports.

Probably a graphics error, that is a big save (and a big map). Try Viewports and see if it continues.

There was also a Bug in this mornings SVN.

Plus this mods DLL does not support 50Civs. It's limit is: 48AI + Barb + Player. If you used 48 AI and you managed to make it to 1893BC you have one heckofa computer!

JosEPh

There was also a Bug in this mornings SVN.

Plus this mods DLL does not support 50Civs. It's limit is: 48AI + Barb + Player. If you used 48 AI and you managed to make it to 1893BC you have one heckofa computer!

JosEPh

My computer is blushing at that comment. She says thanks. :p

I've tried it with and without viewports, same result.

I will DL the new SVN and see how that goes.

Top Bottom