Crash when starting new games (patch M)

I've started this thread to respond to a request for assistance originally posted in the Bug Thread:

I just recently applied patch m to see if the issue I was experiencing with patch j on the scenes was fixed. The problem I was having was with the "always at war" and the computer just building warriors. The problem I am having now is that every time I try to start a scene the game crashes. Is anyone else having a problem like this and have a possible solution?
You are the first to report having this problem with patch M. It is possible that the patch did not install correctly, or even that the patcher was corrupted in the download (although this is less likely, since it actually ran). My suggestion would be to delete the patcher you used, redownload the patch from the link in the first post of the Bug Thread, and reinstall the patch.

If I'm right about the cause, this will fix your problem. If you have any questions about the patching process, please refer to my guide Fall from Heaven 2 Patch installation walkthrough. If you have any questions or problems not resolved in that guide, just ask here and I'll try to help.

I downloaded and installed patch M again and everything works just fine. Weird it ran just fine the first time and all of the none scene games worked perfect. I am thankful for the help and glad it is working!

Top Bottom