1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Crashes on Turns

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Treys1, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Treys1

Treys1 Chieftain

Despite quick combat being turned on, each time Nazi Germany loads on turn 106 I seem to crash. Does anyone else get these odd crashes randomly? I assume it might be due to them capturing a city, or something similar, I'll try to get a log to see if that helps.

2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

yep lua.log please.

3. Treys1

Treys1 Chieftain

Here is the Lua. It seems (Idk how to read things so forgive me if I am incorrect) that it is crashing when Bratislava is liberated. (I control it as the Soviets, the Germans are attacking it)

Attached Files:

4. Treys1

Treys1 Chieftain

It definitely seems to be when a city is liberated, as when I managed to hold Bratislava but then liberated Zagreb, the game crashed once more.

5. gertjantommel

gertjantommel Chieftain

I am not sure, but since I installed windows 10, the game crashes more often compared to windows 7...might also have something to do with that...curiously, the game crashes also when another nation is liberating a city...I changed the code as suggested and I'm testing it at the moment...

UPDATE: the code seems to fix it.

6. Treys1

Treys1 Chieftain

What did you change exactly?

7. gertjantommel

gertjantommel Chieftain

8. Treys1

Treys1 Chieftain

Aye than, it worked. Still worried as it lags a lot during the capture then skips, but it doesn't crash!