Crashes with AND and Mega Civ Pack

Kordanor

Warlord
Heya,

I am recently experiencing crashes every time when I want to end my turn. I already tried an earlier savegame, but it crashes when it reaches the same year.

So basically: Start the game, load the savegame, click next turn - crash.

I already used shift when starting the game to purge the cache. (However I don't think chache is the reason in this case, and I couldnt find a cache folder either).
In addition I also set my graphics to mininum just to make sure.

I am Windows 7 and do NOT get an out of memory error.

Instead I get:

Spoiler :

Problemsignatur:
Problemereignisname: APPCRASH
Anwendungsname: Civ4BeyondSword.exe
Anwendungsversion: 3.1.9.0
Anwendungszeitstempel: 4a0c27e6
Fehlermodulname: CvGameCoreDLL.dll
Fehlermodulversion: 3.1.9.0
Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 4cf028e0
Ausnahmecode: c0000005
Ausnahmeoffset: 0015714a
Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
Zusatzinformation 1: 8485
Zusatzinformation 2: 84853502223d8164a31468861a7c3d71
Zusatzinformation 3: a4ea
Zusatzinformation 4: a4eacf9d27e5ee8cb3a70ac0035eb8ab

I also attached the save game. As I said, you just need to click next turn and it crashes.

Does anyone know the reason for this?

Attachments

• Ragnar AD-0257.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 287
Heya,

I am recently experiencing crashes every time when I want to end my turn. I already tried an earlier savegame, but it crashes when it reaches the same year.

I'm also suffering of crashes with AND+Mega Civ Pack; it's definetly not a MAF crash. I noticed that my game crashes every time at the same turn even when reloading from an earlier savegame; specifically, it crashes in a turn when a "rebel" faction raises from another empire (i.e. Yemen rebels of the Hittite Empire). To be more specific, I noticed that the game crashes when I hover the cursor over some yemenite unit or I hover the cursor over the name of the Yemen tribe in the scorelist on the right of the screen. Or it crashes when I hover the mouse over the face of the Yemenite leader in the diplomacy screen (and anyway even if I don't hover the mouse over the picture of the yemenite leader, I can see that interface in diplomacy screen is incomplete - i.e. there's no "resources", "active", "glance" or other tab at the bottom of the diplomacy screen). I hope this helps, unfortunately I can't make further tests at the moment since my video card fried and I'm waiting a new one.

Opening Kordanor's savegame with notepad I saw that Yemen is also present in his game so I wonder if this could be the problem, maybe something wrong with that specific civ. :confused:

I got a ton of Civs in the game, but Yemen is not one of it. Where did you find it?

I got a ton of Civs in the game, but Yemen is not one of it. Where did you find it?

Mmm, in your savegame, opening it with notepad; maybe it's just one of the Mega Civ Pack civs which is possible to use but it's not in the game yet when you play.
Anyway I definetly have a problem with that civ; when I get a new video card I'll try deleting that civ from the Custom_civs folder some turns before it raises as a new civ, to see if it helps.

Edit: I re-checked your savegame with notepad and there's simply the complete list of all the civs installed with Mega Civ Pack so that's why Yemen is in; is it possible that your game is crashing because some other civ is emerging as a rebel faction?

I have problem with constant crash too. Playing RoM 2.92 a new dawn. I dont now why it crashes. I havent got any problem with game so far This is my save game

Attachments

• U˙ytkownik AD-0679.CivBeyondSwordSave
    3.1 MB · Views: 244
By the way i would ask about settings in your version. I mean i would like to play a game close to reality. With max of civs and a world close to ours (but not the same shape of coninents). Sorry but asking you but in net there is so many wrong informations and threads that there could be a problem

great...dosent work...gfc error...and now all the menu in bts missing

So I uninstalled everything. Installed Civ Bts. Patched to 3.19 version. And what now? I souldnt install RoM 2.92 at all? Only a rand 2 from link of Tolni (above - rev 1062))? Or should I install search and install A new Dawn SVN 1068? Or should I install RoM 2.92 and then the files AND?

ok. got it and it works. Great thanks...now i wonder is there any ability to play polish empire..the only one I play in games :)

ok. got it and it works. Great thanks...now i wonder is there any ability to play polish empire..the only one I play in games :)
Poland is there in MegaPack in one of the European modules.

Top Bottom