1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Crashing game

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Realism Invictus' started by Gecko1, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Gecko1

Gecko1 Emperor

Ok, I'm into the renissance and I decided to make a privateer and my game crahses. Next time I do the same thing, it crashes again. Then I decide to stop making the privateer and then try making something else, before I even click to go to the next turn the game crashes. Does anyone know what is wrong, I think it might be because I have a 32 MB graphics card.

2. Mexico

Mexico TR senior programmer

hmm, privateer is not problematic - probably you run into situation, that somewhere in world AI will capture city and decide to raze it -> this make crash

currently i am preparing patch where this is solved (probably at weekend - depend how busy i will be at work)

3. Gecko1

Gecko1 Emperor

No that isn't it, I've beaten most the AI into submission, before it started when I reasearched a technology now it happens when I play the game that I have saved for more than two minutes.

4. Gecko1

Gecko1 Emperor

5. Gecko1

Gecko1 Emperor

I got the patch and it still isn't working, I guess that it's just my graphics card.