1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Crazy Liz

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by Creatureboy11, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Creatureboy11

Creatureboy11 A Civ4 Leader

So, I was playing Quick Speed as Persia. There were English cities (ran by Elizabeth :queen: ) surrounding Parsargadae :mad:, so I culture bombed it at 100% culture and 2 Artists :culture:. It made one of Elizabeth's cities 39% English. Immediately after the culture bomb, Liz declared war on me! :eek: What happened?

2. Zx Zero Zx

Zx Zero Zx Chieftain

Oh lawls it's another thread by this guy. So here is what happened. Liz saw that you had no units, and by culture bombing you sparked close border tensions. She was already plotting on you and decided it was a good time to attack. Please uninstall.

3. georgel123

georgel123 Chieftain

How can I +1 this.

4. Farm Boy

Farm Boy The trees are actually quite lovely.

Youth is not a vice. It is typically indicative of certain flaws, just like being old is often indicative of different flaws. Like being a crotchety bastage. If you are aware you do not care for a poster, no need to spend your time ridiculing, MMO forums are ----->.

I suppose this should be somewhat mitigated by the fact that the likely answer was actually provided.

ITT: a crotchety bastage being crotchety at other crotchety bastages. :D