Crazy Poll Regarding Cfc!!!

Are you a guy or a woman?

• Total voters

Eretz Yisrael

Korean Conscript
Now, Im East Asian, which means in our culture, there always always this notion that woman are not able to too knowledgable. Of course, thats just crap talk, But i cant get it out of my head, so here is a poll that will explain everything for ME,NOT ECOFARM: Are you a guy or a woman? I mean I can picture guys being being knowledged on history, politics, economy and all that, but I always get my headed overloaded when I try to replace the guy with a woman.

This has been done MAAAANNYYYYYY times before.

The ratio on CFC is around 97% male to 3% female...

Male here.

But still things might have changed......and vote plz.

It would be easier to just make a list of the ladies of CFC. Off the top of my head: LucyDuke, Valka D'ur, aimeeandbeetles... uh, Shamiriam... I'm going to be in trouble because I can't remember any more right now. :ack:

It would be easier to just make a list of the ladies of CFC. Off the top of my head: LucyDuke, Valka D'ur, aimeeandbeetles... uh, Shamiriam... I'm going to be in trouble because I can't remember any more right now. :ack:

..............thts why i want ppl to vote but thx for the names. still cant picture woman as amazing scholars or historians though...its that confucian way of thought that limiting me....arghhh!!!

why isnt there a transgender option? too be honest i am very offended that wasnt a poll option for me

why isnt there a transgender option? too be honest i am very offended that wasnt a poll option for me

Thts the third option..:lol:

How's that?

well, i mean the whole confucian method of thought..... i'm thoughts are limited by those damn confucian thoughts......

Aand Eco.
you are stalking me

Thts the third option..:lol:
No, that's discrimination. Get hossam a lawyer. Get the ACLU up in here. Can we get reparations for this outrageous pox on our society?

No, that's discrimination. Get hossam a lawyer. Get the ACLU up in here. Can we get reparations for this outrageous pox on our society?

Did I mention that I'm from South KOrean society?:lol:
So u cant blame me; go blame Confucius for even existing:lol:

Top Bottom