Creating a civ Icon

BlossomPone

Chieftain
Hi all! yet another question :]

I am using the Civ V modders guide pdf (made by Kael) as a sort of reference while picking apart other mods in order to build my own custom civs. However, i want to try adding my own icon to the mix. I've gotten to the part where i open up the Photoshop files (used paintnet's plugin to do so) put my icon there, and then resize it to the required sizes, save as DDS, and then reference them by my civ, and making sure to load them. However, when i load them up, there are no errors in the database.log, yet it says "Unable to load texture [IconAtlas64.dds]"

I double checked as much as i could think of.. The file is the correct size (512x512), its saved as dds, and the file is there after cleaning and rebuilding the project. The exported file is the correct size as well.

In game, my personal icon in in the score screen is also the ARC logo, which is confusing...

Any pointers where i can look to fix this issue?

EDIT: Fixed! Per this post, i had to set VFS to true. However, the icon in the score screen is still set to ARC, which is confusing. Though i do have a theory, that one may be set to the leader, which i have set to ARC for the time being as a placeholder.

Top Bottom