Creating the Third Reich

Tasunke

Crazy Horse
Sigh ... allz I vonted, alls I vonted was a teeny piece of Polanski. Just a tiny slice of Poland. just Danzig. All I vanted, was to combine Konigsberg vis Rest of Germany, and maybe repatriate some Germans in Polandz. Das is all I vanted ... really .... I promise ;) .... he ha!

Anywho, Poland fell of course das vas easy, baaat .... der ist und problema. Viva la Brittannia, and her majestic empire, has declared war on little ole me ....

My Luftwaffe easily destroys the British fleet, along with my own Naval Flotillas, and my volfpacks slowly enter Atlantic Vaters ... buuuut, their naval mines still protect the English coasts, and all of my mine-destroyers keep getting killed by guerilla naval attacks >_< .... even two of mine are destroyed as Denmark betrays the peace!!! Denmark, Norway, Canada, and Australia have all betrayed the peace, during the course of the conflict.

However, loyal Netherlands and Belgium, they have gracefully remained neutrality.

In response to their loyalty, I do not betray their trust. Manfried von Richtoven wants us to be bold, and to cross the Ardennes north of Luxenburg, through southern Belgium.

But I, loyal Adolfus, shall charge DIRECT!! into the Marginot!!! Victory is assured.

Unstumpable Trump.jpg

Ok, so France fell. Good boy, stay down. Unfortunally for MusoLilly below me, even Colonial France is still more relevant than Italy xD (700 score vs 570 score)

However, to my dismay I am unable to cause nations to "Capitulate" ... perhaps that isn't an option in this timeline. Alas, even Poland is still on the Scoreboard, even though he is no longer on the Earth ... what an interesting game!! (Using December 1941 WW2 mod, using their 1939 scenario).

*Ahem* back to the progam ... WELL! ... with the FALL of continental France, now is the time to gather up the AIRPLANES for OPERATION SEA LION (pic related) ^_^

Planes, Trains, and Svastikas.jpg

Top Bottom