Creating Two Workers in the Northern Peninsula

Sigma

Censor
Citizens,

As newly appointed Governor of MG, I would like to build two workers. It has been requested in the Governor's Council several times, and I think the workers would help improve our northern peninsula that has not gotten much attention lately from the workers. The workers would improve the wheat south of BW, and also build more basic improvements around the northern peninsula. They will also be useful for when we found our next city, whether it is now or later - it will still need to be hooked up.

The reason I ask this is because workers are treated as units and thus will cost money in maintenance. Though I'm sure they will pay for themselves in the long term, I am giving the citizens the chance to object. If a significant number of citizens do not want the workers to be built, I will change my orders.

I agree with this. Once they have done work you need, they may well be useful down south where we have a lot of jungle waiting to be cut. Putting a couple of workers together can make a big difference.

Make the workers, they only cost 1 gpt/worker right? They're worth it.

Workers are the only unit that's consistently needed from ancient age to modern age in civ. Build them and they will pay for themselves for centuries. If we disband anything it should be obsolete units.

Top Bottom