Crhristianity? Should it develope a sense of humour about itself?

Does God have a sense of humour, and should by extension his followers?

• I'm either devout or c: and I say no, religion should be resepcted, and no man can mock us.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't take that remark out of context, that wasn't what i was trying to say. I would never condone the murder of civilians in any nation, and would gladly give my own life to stop the killing of innocent people, whether they be Americans or Iranians. I have problems with the extremist government of Iran - not its people.

And you are right - it is God, who is the judge of all things,

Their lack of an open mind, and their need to feel superior

More like lack of a gulliable, superstituous, foolish, and narrow mind, which generally charatherizes relligous fundamentalists be they Chrsitnaitan or Muslim.

'Crhristianity' indeed has to loosen up and see that this is no longer 1500AD.

You'll get no argument here, but then both were you live and where I live they don't take anywhere near as seriously generally as the Yanks.

More like lack of a gulliable, superstituous, foolish, and narrow mind, which generally charatherizes relligous fundamentalists be they Chrsitnaitan or Muslim.

I don't think you got the joke. Think about it. ;)

He wants you to see all the different girls he"watches" on the computer.

I resent the use of yanks do describe the fundamentalist rebels. Most appear to be Yoopers and Dixie trash.

Don't take that remark out of context, that wasn't what i was trying to say. I would never condone the murder of civilians in any nation, and would gladly give my own life to stop the killing of innocent people, whether they be Americans or Iranians. I have problems with the extremist government of Iran - not its people.
Regardless, removing a government which was democratically elected is absolutely not a Christian thing to do. Justify it all your want, but it absolutely doesn't give any points toward you being a "True Christian."

And you are right - it is God, who is the judge of all things
Then don't be smug about what you think you are, or judge others' faiths.

Why do you always stalk after my posts?

I don't stalk your posts nor do I make an attempt to. I was trying to poke fun at my old self on how I used to think in a 1500s mindset.

How democratic is an election in which the theocratic rulers in advance ban all the candidates that would potentially oppose them?

How democratic is an election in which the theocratic rulers in advance ban all the candidates that would potentially oppose them?
As Democratic as the ones held in a Saddam Regime.

What if I think it already has--or at least parts have?

No I would not. But that doesn't make it right. Just understandable.

And that makes it freedom of speech, you can say whatever you like, and whether you offend or not is irrelevant? Good idea/bad idea? Or should there be limits on ******s mouthing off too against ******s?

And that makes it freedom of speech, you can say whatever you like, and whether you offend or not is irrelevant? Good idea/bad idea? Or should there be limits on ******s mouthing off too against ******s?
You have as much right to freedom of speech as much as I have a right to be offended by what you say.

I am appauled and offended at the hate speeches made by the KKK and the Neo-Nazis, but yet they have the freedom of speech.

You have as much right to freedom of speech as much as I have a right to be offended by what you say.

I am appauled and offended at the hate speeches made by the KKK and the Neo-Nazis, but yet they have the freedom of speech.

Why? Why let morons speak, if you have to: do it over the internet, I'll stick with my countries choice to rid itself of hateful morons, go to prison and think what responsibility freedom of speech entails, if you don't get it then, then F off out of my country, hatred is not wanted here.:)

Why? Why let morons speak, if you have to: do it over the internet, I'll stick with my countries choice to rid itself of hateful morons, go to prison and think what responsibility freedom of speech entails, if you don't get it then, then F off out of my country, hatred is not wanted here.:)
So long as they are not hurting me or anyone (physically). If their hate speech does go into physically hurting people, then they should be stopped. But this is a whole different thread if were talking about freedom of speech in General.

So long as they are not hurting me or anyone (physically). If their hate speech does go into physically hurting people, then they should be stopped. But this is a whole different thread if were talking about freedom of speech in General.

Indeed but let me just say how do you define hurt, corrupting minds, influencing people to hate? Is this not hurtful in the long run? Perhaps a new thread is warranted, but I would rather see hatemongers put in jail or deported than see them spread their filth to more people, who then go on to act on it.

Top Bottom