1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Crisis in the Dojo

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game V: RPG' started by GenMarshall, Sep 14, 2004.

1. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Widowmaker: Ghost Operative

Versailles City, United Systems of New Coruscant
    This story is a branch spin off of the events that are happening here. To note, I have not set up a Quasi-Citizen/RPG group yet but I will once I finish this :).

Characters (Mainly NPCs):
    Main: Sensi Hanko

Non-NPC:
    CivGeneral (Though not active ATM since he is in an other story, He will be referanced more and more as both stories unfold)

A student rushes in with the rumors of what has been happening. "Sir! Sir! Sir!, I have urgant news about one of your cousins!" said a fellow student of mine. "What is it that is troubleing you?" I said as I give the student some water". The student drank the water fairly quickly and began to tell the story "Its about your cousin, CivGeneral, He has killed Zarn and now there is a persion planning to overthow him and put him in exile. Sensi Hanko, we need to do something!!".

I got up and walked to the window overlooking one of the temples. I began to feel both sadden and angry at the same time. "I thought I tought him better than this, he has betrayed the honor that I have tought everyone in this dojo. *Sigh* Now one of my students has scum to the darkside". The student got up from his knees and walks up to me "What should we do, Sensi?". I turned around and said "Nothing, I would just denounce him and declare that he is not my cousin. Well see if Jekon would need any support.".

Then I proceeded to head to my quarters to turn in for the night.