Croc hunter Steve Irwin dead

Ordom said:
He is definatley not that kind of person. He views family, animals, and teaching people about animals much over money. It kinda sickens me that someone would even say that. He was a good person and didn't deserve death.

Sickens you that it was a joke?

Lighten up, stress (and stingrays) kill.

One of the saddest things about his death is that he leaves a wife and two childeren behind, one of whom at two years old will barely remember him if at all. He also leaves hours and hours of film footage of him full of life and at his crazy best, and for these two kids watching these will be the only way they will ever get to know their dad. :(

On the other hand though - and I think this is a better way of looking at it - what they do have is a way of seeing some of who their father was, and they may even treasure this as it is alot more than most fatherless childeren get.

I used to watch his shows alot in the mid-late nineties when I was a kid, and I almost feel like I've lost an uncle (though I'm usually quite stoic about deaths)

Farewell Steve, the world has lost a good guy.

Also, that was a nice post Panzar75 (didn't want to quote it cos it's quite long)

This thread is on the way out now so I don't want to bump it but also I wanted to post what is the only tasteful cartoon of him I have come across today:

:lol:

Top Bottom