Crosswords

PeteAtoms

FormulaRandom
Does anyone else doing crosswords? I have to say, that even though I RARELY finish a crossword, I still enjoy doing them during boring classes or when there is nothing good on TV :p

Anyone have some recommendations for good, free, crosswords that can be done online? The only one I know of is the USA TODAY crossword.

I did one while waiting for a doctor to fondle my balls in search of secret cancers.

I did one while waiting for a doctor to fondle my balls in search of secret cancers.

I only do them if there's a prize. Crosswords that is.

I used to do the crossword every day. I still do them on occasion. They're great fun, but significantly less difficult once you memorize the certain clues/words that every crossword maker and his/her mother uses.

The Guardian has pretty good cryptics, though I don't know what their quicks are like. The Sydney Morning Herald does great cryptics, but they've stopped having them online for some reason.
Also if you've got an android phone, "crossword cryptic" from the market is not bad and is handy for the train etc, although they're pretty easy and pretty clearly all written by the one person.

I still do standard crosswords almost every day. Great fun. You're not really winning unless you do it in pen.

Top Bottom