Crowd

Yepperoni.

Wait, this game only has like three players left, and it still got stuck somewhere? How did that happen?

I've sent the 76 AD ages ago to you, never got a later save. Besides, my empire seems to have such a lead, is there any question about the result anymore ;)?

Alright, fair enough, let's crown you winner.

I think it came down mostly to getting the Globe and so being able to use the extraordinary amount of food available with the start, especially with having double lighthouse. Also Gandhi is very well suited for this kind of game. Rushing Ruff at the right time really secured the lead, but I was in a strong position before that also.

Congratulations to the winner!!! :hatsoff:

To all: How did you enjoy the game? What would you do different in the setup?

Well, I enjoyed the early part of the game. Slow game pace kills interest. With the amount of sea tiles and double lighthouse, Colossus was clearly a strong wonder. Also oracling CS was a good move on Ruffs part, but I didn't get bureau that much later anyway. Having a smallish cap with super early bureau vs. a large cap (thanks to Globe, with the amount of food here it was super strong) and a bit later bureau?

Imo there was a one right choice to picking the national wonders, if you didn't pick them you were behind. Also the map was too high on food.

Top Bottom