Cruise Missiles

Do you use Cruise Missiles?

• Total voters
Actually I'm stock piling them to use for the first time. I am playing a massive world and about to take on the second largest nation. Their military is huge with lots of Mech Infantry so I thought a good way to clear them would be to try massive cruisemissile bombardment followed by waves of tanks.

I'll let you know if I need to change my answer after the war.

Oops I guess its next game. I logged in and the next turn the Lincoln was elected head of the UN.

Actually I'm stock piling them to use for the first time. I am playing a massive world and about to take on the second largest nation. Their military is huge with lots of Mech Infantry so I thought a good way to clear them would be to try massive cruisemissile bombardment followed by waves of tanks.

I'll let you know if I need to change my answer after the war.

Oops I guess its next game. I logged in and the next turn the Lincoln was elected head of the UN.

I would be interested in seeing what your experience is using them in that way. I do have one game where I have already launched the Space Ship but I am still playing where I could also try some of them on land targets. I will play around with that a bit and get back to you.

I use massive bomber attacks instead. Nukes are also very useful in AW games or late games that turned into an AW game.

I use massive bomber attacks instead. Nukes are also very useful in AW games or late games that turned into an AW game.

I have used massive bombing strikes as well, along with nukes, both tactical and ICBM. The problem I have with the bombing missions is the amount of time it takes to run 20 to 30 bombers over a target. And nukes leave pollution that I have to clean up. I have no problems with cracking a walnut with a pile driver, but sometimes finesse has its benefits.

Top Bottom