1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Crusader Kings 2

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by SouthernKing, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Lohrenswald

Lohrenswald 老仁森林

I mean if you look back on the previous couple of pages you can see that I managed to take the entire map as the zunbils with a vassal limit that reached almost 50, but in the next game playing as Rome had struggles with it early on. For that one I think I could've been more clever with transferring vassalage, but I got kinda exhausted by it

so this time I felt like playing without vasall limits (and I also played ck2 back before that was introduced). It did make things a lot simpler, to the point all I've done in this game might not really be an achievement at all, but I dunno, I didn't want to deal with it

Also I've found for the most part retinues to be pretty useless, because of how expensive they are. Almost all the time I find it better to spend the money on buildings that improve levies or mercenaries in emergencies

I made an exception right now when I invaded China though