Crusaders ..does the AI use them to build fortresses?

Sha-Feer

Warlord
Just wondering if the AI can actually use the crusaders to build fortresses. If they do then can other terraforming options be checked and the AI use that also?

The AI probably doesn't, because in orderto have the terraforming option avaliable, the unit has to be able to do ALL of the terraform functions- and since the Crusader performs only one of them...I'm thinking no.

From what I have noticed until now, the AI seems to have big problems building fortresses at meaningful spot, anyway.

So, I wouldn't rely that crusaders did it in a better way, and if they were to perform more terraforming, most probably you wouldn't find them safeguarding the empire's borders, but somewhere, mining the mountains.

Has anyone else noticed if the AI can use the Crusaders to build fortresses or not?

Since in my epic games so far I have been commander-in-chief of the crusaders, no....

yes i tried it and it started building one that would take it like 15 turns...a stack of them is the key ..move in build fort
, have knights..preferrably a uu knight derivitive
Does the elephant still have beefed up defense?
seems like if India could get Knight of Templar that they (or Japan's Samarri -as the next best choice) would be a great Crusader compliment.

Top Bottom