Crypt (8-08-06)

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
A building or resource model. A building for whatever reason, but a resource that could yield treasure, liches, vampires, or whatever else. There might be another made somewhere, but I had a burning desire to make one for some reason. :crazyeye:

File found here.

Looks like something else, anyways, very nice! Now you need animation and then I think you are all set for lvl 4!

EDIT: I got the woodelf postion, in woodelf's thread! :dance:

Ploeperpengel said:
Heh nice idea but the crypta look more like a barn imo. Maybe add two columns to it. The rest could be done via skin I suppose to give it a build of marble look.;)

To me it looks like a toolshed

It was supposed to be marble, but I have no idea what happened. After being awake for 20 hours my skinning has deteriorated. Time for bed...

Yo Hadrean! Maybe you can reskin it marble or concrete for me? No Dole though!

Ok I did a VERY quick reskin, the roof was what mainly bothered me. what else do you want me to reskin before I upload this?

Ploeperpengel said:
Still a toolshed with marble basement for me.
maybe it's just to high for a marble building. I sugguest double the width in the nif editor, so that it has more 'antique' proportions.

Ploeperpengel said:
What about some gargoyles or "reliefs" (damn-missing word again).

columns or angels would also be cool

(Sorry for my bad English:sad: )

Yeah, the proportions are messed up. :hmm:

And neener, I'm saving that model for you to whip up bub. ;)

Thanks Prestidigitator. I wish I had sunk it partly into the ground now and maybe had a flat roof. :hmm:

Not bad. And about that sneaking suspicion of yours that such a thing already exist, the TAM mod has a cemetary and a gravehill in it. Perhaps those are in the back of your head?

Top Bottom