CTD - Don't know why - Mod compability - Sound off for half a second...

Stilgar08

Emperor
Too bad, I have a nice game going on, Emperor, Greece Pericles and approaching a slow CV (roleplying my stuff) and now I won't get over turn 379! :help:
I used many mods but they worked fine until now.
What happens is I press next turn - Alex asks me for a joint war against China, I reject - The AI players take their turn.
You can hear a very small pause in the music and I never get through to the next turn. I can either wait and wait (I even left my PC on over night but it isn't time...) if I click on eg a leader or anything to get into another screen the game CTD...

I tried to disable all mods and then load the saves (I know the savegame loads it's necessary mods, but anyways, some get disabled, too (like simplified gossip)) but it doesn't do the trick.
I tried to check local files for faults and several times it reinstalled 3 files, but it's not working anyways. Sometimes I try that it's not reinstalling any file.

Never had this problem before.

I tried going back 2 - 3 turns, I tried to delay repairing tiles SE of Athens (due to drought) - not helping either...

I'll attach a dump and the last 3 save-files I have (379 starts in the loop and nothing can be done, at least on my machine) and any advice is highly appreciated!

Thanks

Attachments

• 4DBD960825A8114C16.zip
    29.6 KB · Views: 101
  • AutoSave_0377.Civ6Save
    3.3 MB · Views: 97
  • AutoSave_0378.Civ6Save
    3.3 MB · Views: 89
Top Bottom