1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

CTD when click on "orbital bombardement" first and load a sav after

Discussion in 'CivBE - Bug Reports' started by Dreifels, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Dreifels

Dreifels Chieftain

Nov 21, 2001
    attached sav of related turn. When I first click on orbital bombardement, I get CTD (w/o dump file) just while orbital view is loading.
    If I first do all other moves, I can click on orbital bombards and get the orbital view fine and can cointinue the game.

Win7/64, GeForce GTX780M, 4GB Vram, offline mode, single player

this above was turn 586, I continued the game w/o exit anymore until turn 609.
    Then I made a sav, exit.
    When I enter the game again and load the sav 609, the sav crashed along with a window Unhandled Exception and a dump file

I upload here the complete issue files: the first sav of 586, the sav of 609, the exception message, the dump file.