CTD with latest SVN (2998) and GEM

wildsebo

Chieftain
Hello everybody,

I get a CTD with the latest SVN 2998 and GEM (pre columbian) after ending the first turn. I tried different civs and start options - always the same. I have attached my Phyton error log and a savegame.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everybody,

I get a CTD with the latest SVN 2998 and GEM (pre columbian) after ending the first turn. I tried different civs and start options - always the same. I have attached my Phyton error log and a savegame.

Thanks in advance!

I have the same problem, but just to let you know until it's fixed you can still play by loading the last autosave and continue from there.

Hello everybody,

Thanks in advance!

You need to attach the minidump, not the PythonErr2.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=11368638&postcount=1

Try the latest posted version (June 26th) which should have the fixed start date of 50k BC, and tell me if it works.

(Avoid trying the Yue and Cholas, I can't seem to figure out how to get them playable, but they load up well enough as far as I can tell.)
Also, all the sources that I've read say they SHOULD work but I can't get them to work.

When civ fanatics gets around to it, I'll re upload the GEM scenarios with that fix. IT happens with Yagan of the Aborigines, and most likely occured while I was text editing and did 'ctrl+f'.

Top Bottom