1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

CTIV-5: Peacenik Re-education Camp

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Succession Games' started by ChrTh, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Rex Tyrannus

Rex Tyrannus 280lbs of gross stupidity

Lurker's comments:

Congrats all. I think this was a fabulous idea, ChrTh. Unfortunately, the WW absolutely killed you early on and the continents set-up wasn't kind to you either. Perhaps allowing 10 turns between wars would've softened the WW? Not sure how you keep the other island from just building and out-teching you. Maybe a custom continents, one-civ-per-island would work better? Don't know.

And regarding your avatar, ChrTh. I know it's a dog from Chaos, but until then, I always thought it was a pig. Sorry, the flat muzzle, pointed to the ground just looked porcine to me.

2. ruff_hi

ruff_hi Live 4ever! Or die trying

ChrTh - I just want to thank you for organizing this game. I leant a hole bunch of stuff about warring, setting up supply lines, pillaging and hemming in the target. My games following this game have been much more violent.

3. ChrTh

ChrTh Happy Yule!

You're welcome ... I think ;)