Cultural Citystyles for BtS, patch 3.19

Do you plan a CC 1.0 (or 0.995) with avain's optimizations?

Oh yeah, I know the feeling ,)
Still, I hope you will find some strength to release a final version before CiV arrives...

Hi everyone,
where I can download Cultural City Styles 0.99??

Thanks in advance for replies.

am I missing something obvious here ? Why don't you simply use the link in the first post ?

Because the link download 0.98 version. From the readme file: "10/04/10
Cultural Citystyles, version 0.98 for BtS 3.19" . The file has also the same exact dimension of the previosus version.

And, viewing http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=9279411&postcount=531 you can see that GeoModder has changed the download link to http://www.gamefront.com/files/16732841/Cultural-Citystyles.rar/ but file missing.

So I make my question.

Because the link download 0.98 version. From the readme file: "10/04/10
Cultural Citystyles, version 0.98 for BtS 3.19" . The file has also the same exact dimension of the previosus version.

Actually, that is true even in the 0.99 version (just checked with the one I downloaded when it was newly released), so I guess he just did not update the readme.

Oh, and the file size of the current link is identical to that of 0.99 too.

Actually, that is true even in the 0.99 version (just checked with the one I downloaded when it was newly released), so I guess he just did not update the readme.

Oh, and the file size of the current link is identical to that of 0.99 too.

Ok. Thanks for the info. Now I'm sure that I have downloaded the right version.

I have a really strange bug in my mod (which uses Revolution DCM as a base) that only occurred once I merged it in with Cultural Citystyles: the vanilla BtS citystyles do not appear, yet the CC ones do. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Here are some screenshots:

I have a really strange bug in my mod (which uses Revolution DCM as a base) that only occurred once I merged it in with Cultural Citystyles: the vanilla BtS citystyles do not appear, yet the CC ones do. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I would assume that is because CC does not contain the standard city art types, but replaces them with its own.

ARTSTYLE_EUROPEAN is ARTSTYLE_EUROPE
ARTSTYLE_ASIAN is ARTSTYLE_ASIA
ARTSTYLE_MIDDLE_EAST is ARTSTYLE_CRESCENT

so either you replace these in the civ definitions or all occurrences of the latter with the former (across the different xml files)

Dont know if your still around, but am wondering what these mean?

LSystem failed to place node Leaf_Farm_4x4!

Warning: Node Leaf_3x1 has no generic art matching constraint 0.000000
Warning: Node Leaf_3x1 has no generic art matching constraint 90.000000

Warning: building 975 is not associated with a CvCityLSystem node; it will not be visible!

I was wondering if anybody is thinking of working on this or updating it. There have been some really good buildings released lately.

I was wondering if anybody is thinking of working on this or updating it. There have been some really good buildings released lately.

Good question, i wish someone would,... and answer my question also above??????

Not me. ;)

Dont know if your still around, but am wondering what these mean?

LSystem failed to place node Leaf_Farm_4x4!

Warning: Node Leaf_3x1 has no generic art matching constraint 0.000000
Warning: Node Leaf_3x1 has no generic art matching constraint 90.000000

Warning: building 975 is not associated with a CvCityLSystem node; it will not be visible!

The first failure and those 2 leaf warnings you shouldn't worry about.
The last one means there's appearantly no nif file connected with the building. There's no way to determine which building "975" is. It looks like its a number in a background list where the game keeps track of which graphic is linked to what building during a game. Normally, if it is a graphic which is used often (like a pottery or so) you'd see a high number of such warnings. If there's only one or a couple its a building that is rarely used like a national wonder or niche-specific building.

And to confirm the version number mismatch: the readme stating the download on WPC is version 0.98 is wrong. It should be 0.99. An oversight of me.

Not me. ;)
The first failure and those 2 leaf warnings you shouldn't worry about.
The last one means there's apparently no nif file connected with the building. There's no way to determine which building "975" is. It looks like its a number in a background list where the game keeps track of which graphic is linked to what building during a game. Normally, if it is a graphic which is used often (like a pottery or so) you'd see a high number of such warnings. If there's only one or a couple its a building that is rarely used like a national wonder or niche-specific building.

Come on now, you know you want to update:eek::lol:

Yeah i get ALOT of lines in the CvCityLSystem locating a building.

Wish you could check C2C Plot and City stuff, hint hint.:p

Top Bottom