Resource icon

Cultural Diversity

Tomatekh's Civs: The Modder's Choice.

Anyway, are there any plans to change the Colonial ability? It's a bit interesting how they went from being the most powerful, to undoubtedly the weakest.

Tomatekh's Civs: The Modder's Choice.

Anyway, are there any plans to change the Colonial ability? It's a bit interesting how they went from being the most powerful, to undoubtedly the weakest.

Yup, I'll take a look at it for sure.

I promised it:

Old folk stories are starting to unnerve our subjects. They speak of fierce, humanoid monsters that rampage during the night, but hide during the day, in fear of sunlight. These creatures vary in size from that of a man and a mountain, and have skins like trees or rocks. They live in the forests, or mountains, or under bridges; in other words everywhere rural. The monsters devour goats, sheep, cows and men alike, and threaten our very existance. Our citizens call them ‘trolls’. What ever shall we do?

- Make a mockumentary about it.

- Receive the Great Work of Writing ‘Trollhunter’

"We have made a decent movie. Hopefully people will take the threat less seriously now that it's made fun of."

- Send out troops to investigate these monsters.

«Our troops did not return. We hope they just got lost. :shifty:»

@JFD: The tag for Colonialist Legacies' Australia has changed from CIVILIZATION_COLONIALAUSTRALIA to CIVILIZATION_CL_AUSTRALIA, in case you want to update it in here (though I don't see why you would, since it's so easy to add compatibility in the Australia mod).

Since my update progress is not consistent and steady, I thought I should let you know that Georgia and Serbia now have internal Cultural Diversity support (as well as another civ tag: from _GEORGIA to _DJSH_GEORGIA)

So I was messing around with IGE some when all of a sudden I was overcome with curiosity concerning this:
Spoiler :
What's this? A white elephant?
It seems to have no yield.
Confirming that the only mod that could have effected this was cultural diversity

Sorry to poke at something relatively unimportant but the civlopedia entry didn't help and I was just to interested.
EDIT: Sorry for the massive screenshots. Can't be bothered to change their size though.

So I was messing around with IGE some when all of a sudden I was overcome with curiosity concerning this:
Spoiler :
What's this? A white elephant?
It seems to have no yield.
Confirming that the only mod that could have effected this was cultural diversity

Sorry to poke at something relatively unimportant but the civlopedia entry didn't help and I was just to interested.
EDIT: Sorry for the massive screenshots. Can't be bothered to change their size though.

White Elephants Mandala civs may receive from their unique random event. As such there is no map model.

I know its unrelated, but same is with pepper,nutmeg and cloves.

I got a CulDiv support related question.
Would you (civ community in general) think it would be a good idea to add the Nuragic civilisation to the Mediterranean culture group. I mean obviously geographically it makes sense, but since we're taking about an ancient people here of which we know very little, and the fact that the two principal competing theories of their origin place them as either descendants of a pre-Etruscan people or as descendants of a people migrated from Anatolia, I am very much in doubt as to what the best choice of culture group would be, the other option being Mesopotamic of course.

Does anyone have an opinion on this matter?

Mediterranean culture group would be the best fit. Even if they migrated from Anatolia, liberty opener is the best bonus for them.

Top Bottom