Resource icon

Cultural Diversity

[72401.312] Runtime Error: C:\Users\mache\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Cultural Diversity (Core) (v 8)\Lua/JFD_CulDiv_Functions.lua:161: attempt to call method 'GetSpecificUnitsType' (a nil value)

also, I did not get a worker when I played as Shang

Culture cost issue still happening for me. Cost didn't go up until the third pick.

Nope, sorry, you're right. The problem appears to be with ExCE, however, which explains why I'd thought I'd fixed it - I'd only tested with CulDiv and CulDiv+RtP/CiD. Will look at ExCE update tomorrow then.

Didn't get any faith from the cultural monster; forgot to get logs, but it shouldn't be too hard to recreate, right?

No Oriental worker for me too, even with latest build. Same thing for Northern's free warrior and natives Trapping tech.

Attachments

• Logs.7z
    12 KB · Views: 57
v9:
  • Fixed an issue wherein cultures did not begin with their prescribed starting techs or units.
  • Fixed an issue wherein dismissing the mythical creature did not award Faith, if using Rise to Power, if without a State Religion.

Forgive me for asking, but I was wondering. If I were to find enough assets (art/music) for a new group, would you consider adding them? I think I asked a similar question a while back, but I can't quite remember.

I mention this because I remember someone suggested a Central Asian group a while back, and I just wanted to mention that I've actually found a surprisingly large amount of traditional instrumental Uzbek music all in one channel (along with some Turkmen, Kazakh and assorted others.)

I don't want to pester you about it though, cause I know Civ VI is coming and all that, and I'm not sure how hard it is to add a new cultural group. But I guess there's no harm in asking. :p

(btw, are you still in need of event suggestions? I'm sorry I haven't put that many forward. I just got out of school a few weeks ago, and it keeps slipping my mind that I still need to find some for you)

...so, how would one go about doing such a thing?

Sorry for asking, but, could someone add a mirror to the latest version (v 9)? The Dropbox link seems to be temporarily disabled due to high traffic.

Top Bottom