Resource icon

Cultural Diversity

With CBO, Venice (and I assume other Southern cultures) being granted Fishing prevents units from being able to embark before Astronomy in Renaissance.

For me, having astronomy didn't matter. I only played till the end of the renaissance however, but the southern civs are a little unplayable.

If I may allowed to ask, what did Dropbox lack compared to Drive? (Not condemning, just curious)

Also, thanks :)

I'd been getting too much traffic, so my Dropbox account was suspended. Not sure what the limits are like on Drive, however.

Also, Dropbox - as opposed to Drive - is banned in China.

Also, Dropbox - as opposed to Drive - is banned in China.

So that's why Zwei never seemed to use the mods...

Actually, Google drive is also banned in China

Are you sure? Google Docs and various other Google thingeys are. But it's not on the wiki list (not that that is necessarily comprehensive) and the user - from China - that made the request to move YnAEMP out of Dropbox indicated that Google Drive resolved the problem.

Are you sure? Google Docs and various other Google thingeys are. But it's not on the wiki list (not that that is necessarily comprehensive) and the user - from China - that made the request to move YnAEMP out of Dropbox indicated that Google Drive resolved the problem.

I am sure that I could not access to any google service including the drive a year ago when I was in China. Not sure whether it was unblocked in the past year.

At least CFC and Steam are still open in China... :aargh:

A problem to report, the Colonial soundtrack for war doesn't play for me, no trace in Lua or XML. Could you check it out?

And, about Colonial and Native American soundtracks, the music from the Into the West series would fit in pretty well. 8)

I think the event itself is created by this mod, so - the 'Mythical Beast' event gives the wrong rewards for each option. "What Nonsense" gives faith, and "We Must Be Thankful" gives Golden Age points.

Possible bug with CD

Started a game as Venice. Their group starts with Fishing which should allow embarkation. However, none of my units received that promotion with city limits. Researched Trapping thinking i had to cover the prerequisite techs to get it for some reason, nope.

I'm on turn 160+ and can't cross water.

Is it possible the embarking code set to go into effect after research completion, thereby not triggering if you've just been given it at game start?

Active Mods:
Spoiler :

(1) Community Patch (v 79)
(2) Community Balance Overhaul (v 13)
(3) City-State Diplomacy Mod (CSD) for Brave New World (v 27)
(4) C4DF - CBP (v 11)
(5) More Luxuries (v 155)
(6a) Community Balance Overhaul - Compatibility Files (EUI) (v 1)
(BNW) Leugi's Barbarian Inmersion Enhancements (v 1.5)
Capture Great People (v 2)
Civ Names by Policies (v 8)
Global - Local Generals (v 2)
Global - National Wonders Exclude Razing (v 1)
Global - Units Awake In Danger (v 2)
Goody Huts - Tech Refund (v 7)
InfoAddict (v 22)
JFD's Cities in Development - EUI Compatibility Files (v 44)
JFD's Cities in Development (v 45)
JFD's Cultural Diversity (Core) (v 9)
JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 18)
JFD's Rise to Power - EUI Compatibility Files (v 24)
JFD's Rise to Power (v 25)
Maps - Improved CS Luxuries (v 6)
Maps - Random Goody Huts (v 6)
More Great Works (v 3)
Music Changer (v 2)
Quick Turns (v 10)
Really Advanced Setup (v 15)
Sukritact's Events and Decisions (v 3)
Thalns FlagPromotions-CPP Vers
Unit Path Viewer (v 10)
Units - Subs Immune Under Ice (v 2)

Possible bug with CD

Started a game as Venice. Their group starts with Fishing which should allow embarkation. However, none of my units received that promotion with city limits. Researched Trapping thinking i had to cover the prerequisite techs to get it for some reason, nope.

Is it possible the embarking code set to go into effect after research completion, thereby not triggering if you've just been given it at game start?

Active Mods:
Spoiler :

(1) Community Patch (v 79)
(2) Community Balance Overhaul (v 13)
(3) City-State Diplomacy Mod (CSD) for Brave New World (v 27)
(4) C4DF - CBP (v 11)
(5) More Luxuries (v 155)
(6a) Community Balance Overhaul - Compatibility Files (EUI) (v 1)
(BNW) Leugi's Barbarian Inmersion Enhancements (v 1.5)
Capture Great People (v 2)
Civ Names by Policies (v 8)
Global - Local Generals (v 2)
Global - National Wonders Exclude Razing (v 1)
Global - Units Awake In Danger (v 2)
Goody Huts - Tech Refund (v 7)
InfoAddict (v 22)
JFD's Cities in Development - EUI Compatibility Files (v 44)
JFD's Cities in Development (v 45)
JFD's Cultural Diversity (Core) (v 9)
JFD's Exploration Continued Expanded (v 18)
JFD's Rise to Power - EUI Compatibility Files (v 24)
JFD's Rise to Power (v 25)
Maps - Improved CS Luxuries (v 6)
Maps - Random Goody Huts (v 6)
More Great Works (v 3)
Music Changer (v 2)
Quick Turns (v 10)
Really Advanced Setup (v 15)
Sukritact's Events and Decisions (v 3)
Thalns FlagPromotions-CPP Vers
Unit Path Viewer (v 10)
Units - Subs Immune Under Ice (v 2)

I also got this problem when I tried this mod last. This is the reason I no longer use this mod :/

This isn't the "New Civs" subforum either :p

Code:
[1994.425] Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\UI_bc1\GameSetup\SelectCivilization.lua:382: attempt to call field 'JFD_CultureTypes_StartingBonuses' (a nil value)

Is there anywhere a list of the songs used in the soundtrack of the mod?! Not all of them are properly named in the mod files.

I'm unable to enable CD for some reason (being blocked by something).

Anyone had this issue before? My mod list mainly consists of mod civs (most up to date, apart from Leugi's), Historical Religions, and no other mods that affect gameplay.

Edit: Turns out it's Keniisu's Singapore for some reason?

Possible bug with CD

Any update on if this bug has been addressed? I've quit using the mod because of it, and sadly every mod that depends on it.

I know the community patch has gone through a bunch of changes so I understand that you're probably waiting for the dust to settle

Top Bottom