1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

cultural strategy

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Strategy & Tips' started by jc011, Nov 11, 2001.

1. jc011

jc011 Rider of Rohan

i'm not sure if this strategy has been mentioned before but it's great :). OKay, you build a strong culture with your civilization and leave a small spot for another civ to come on your island. After a while, they will be assimilated through culture. then, sell that city back to the original civ and they will give you( from my experience), world map, practically all their gold, 40 gold per turn, and maybe a resource too! This is great.... then after a while.. the city will be re-assimilated... just repeat this process and you will be milking that civ! :p

2. DaEezT

DaEezT Civ, Pizza, Spam, Repeat

You can also do that with cities founded by you!
    Simply put them on some far end, good would be a desert/tundra region and close to your "normal" cities. that way the city has no way to grow or build cultural buildings(minimize risk ;)).
    Then sell it :goodjob:

3. Alexander I

Alexander I Chieftain

Cheat!:mad:

4. Suvorov

Suvorov Chieftain

Oh no! Someone you don't know, will never meet and will never do anything that affects you is doing something you disapprove of!

ATTACK!