Cultural Victory?

Elder Methyl

Warlord
I'm curious, is this feasible in SoI? If so, what would be the best way and best civ for it?

Seeing as the cap for legendary is only 25000, it seems rather easy for any civ that's sufficiently advanced to wondermonger. All of the late-game empires could do it rather easily I imagine.

Ah, I see. Anyway, I didn't want a path that involves me massacaring people of other religions, so I'm trying for a CV. What would be the prospects of winning one as the Abassids or Fatimids?

Timurid's doing it solely by massacing/razing and changing Capitals could be an interesting Gimmick :)

Finally did it as Abbasids (though I did have to make one reload to allow Mosul to flip to the Zengids).

I'm back, and using a new laptop, as my old one overheated when playing CivIV and comparable games.

So close capital with summer palace(Sultaniye), so many default city placement:sad:

It's for historical reasons! :) Had to initially give up my core provinces to Seljuks but held out to Iraq. Later on, Byzantines were too strong and Levant wasn't safe enough, and could only capture Egypt from the Byzantines after they got it from their vassal, the Mamluks, so that wasn't an option either.
As for city placements, yes never bothered to raze and re-erect the cities and never lost a city to anyone. so they pretty much stayed the default ones.

Top Bottom