Culturaly linked starting locations?

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio Dev
Is there a mod (or the possibility) to add that option to the map generation? I really liked that in Civ III, and I find it weird that greco-roman civs start side to side with asian and medieval ones, all in a incoherent mix-match. It would add much more flavor to the world to have cultural groups in different sides of the world.

Thanks for hearing me out! :D

Is there a mod (or the possibility) to add that option to the map generation? I really liked that in Civ III, and I find it weird that greco-roman civs start side to side with asian and medieval ones, all in a incoherent mix-match. It would add much more flavor to the world to have cultural groups in different sides of the world.

Thanks for hearing me out! :D

I havent seen that option in a mod. Of course there are plenty that use their own maps and therefor placement isnt a concern.

But it should be doable, I would probably key off of the ArtStyleType field. Its probably as close as we have to cultural types without addign a new attribute. After that you can either consider a new mapscript that does the placement or a mod that reviews what the mapscript did and swaps places based on the ArtStyleType.

Top Bottom